Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a couple of hours more

Saw that grin on my face?

Yes. Examination is drawing to a close in just a matter of 7 hours.
It truly has been an amazing 2 days for me.
3 papers in the past two days have really sharpened my mind a whole lot.

I think I am pretty confident with every paper that went pass me.
Let's hope that I will end my day on a high with Econometrics.
Yes, it's open book! But then, it doesn't guarantee that it will help that much.

Open book doesn't really help.
The free use of internet does.
If you don't understand anything, just google it!
And that's what I did for my previous exam.
Ha ha. I wonder if anyone is looking. However, it's not cheating or anything, we're allowed to use the computer!

Yes yes.
After my exam, I'm so going to fly down to Pacific Fair with my amazing friend!
Woohhooo.. But wait, I still have one more paper to go.

I was struggling so hard a few days ago to study for Strategic Management.
The thought of it almost made me vomit.
yes, mundane and everything, but my goal kind of drove me to study!
So, regardless of my emotions, it was that inner desire to see myself satisfied at the end of the examination that made me study hard.
I didn't want to go to Melbourne in 5 days' time feeling that I've not given my best.
Some of the theories used could well be useful in futureee......
"Hofstede's theory..... Maslow's Hierachy of needs.... Porter's 5 model strategy.... Herzberg's two factor theory..... Cost differentiation and differentiation..... Total Quality Management...... Customer Relationship Management.... and so on and so forth" Almost forgotten the other 40-50 theories once the exam ended. But it was good. Ha ha.

Anyway... It's 6.48a.m. in the morning and I'm amazed that I woke up 48minutes earlier. Ha ha.
No sleep ins!
Ok. Going to study for Econometrics for 1 hour or so?

Lv
Bryan

No comments: