Saturday, April 19, 2008

3 more days to Melbourne

I'm 3 days away to Melbourne...

Surprisingly, I'm not feeling extremely excited whatsoever. Ha ha. I guess I would be on Monday night or Tuesday morning.
We had a volunteer's meeting last night and it was also Pst Fergus's last night on the Coast. He has already driven back to Sydney or at least on his way to. I've learnt heaps from him, esp. from the Power Intensive.

Today marked the first official day of my holidays. Well, it was a holidays for me since Thursday, but I haven't had a good sleep until last night. It was a night filled with dreams (But I forgot every single of them).

Watched Pride and Prejudice this morning. It was one of the best movies I've ever seen. And I'm finding myself falling in love with Keira Knightley. Lol. It's not about her looks although she is gorgeous. The character she played - Elizabeth Bennet exudes confidence... To me, confidence is one of the most important quality in a girl. Confidence is attractive. She might not be right all the time - like the way she judged Mr. Darcy, but her confidence has made everyone thought that she was right (well, that's the way I interpreted it).

It was a 5/5 movie! I have absolutely no doubt about that! It is a movie worth watching! Watch this movie if you haven't.

I have been doing the mundane - but all important stuff today, housekeeping....
Yeah. Blogging requires a whole lot of discipline too.. I will keep blogging and blogging and blogging.....

Lv.
Yeeee

No comments: