Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Amazing

Week 13 has effectively came to an end for me....

I'm going to study for my four papers.
It was hard studying for Econometrics today, but I pulled through! I'm pretty amazed at myself, with the courtesy of my lovely iPod and warm jacket.
Talking about studyinggg. It's actually hard to start, but once you get the momentum, you'll just keep on going. The way you love reading the Word will almost be the same as reading the text. Although the latter is going to be temporal.

I love to read about Accounting. Finally found joy in it. It's still not too late.
Yeah. Coz I'm almost done for 2 subjects, Econometrics and Principle of Economics (75%).

Ok. Got caught by the rain a little, feeling a little tired now.
Dota actually isn't that fun anymore (For now).
Thanks for the lost in interest. Or else, I won't be able to study peacefully......

I've been getting revelations after revelations reading the OTs.
Read Ecclesiastes if you have never read that book before.
It's my second time reading it, but the revelation is fresh everytime I read it.
So fresh.

It teaches us how to lead our lives.
Many things we learn in church originated from this book.
A lot of practical stuff about leading our lives right.
Like friendship, keeping our vows (with God and people), not giving ourselves unrealistic expectations that we'll not be able to fulfill and lastly, wisdom.

8 & 13
End of examination and Melbourne!!!!

No comments: