Thursday, April 10, 2008

Here comes the Rain - A1

Here comes the rain, no need to hide.

While I was listening to this song, it started pouring. ha ha.
Isn't it prophetic?

I woke up at half past 8 in the morning.
Check my email.
One very precious email poped up in my inbox.
It was from Pastor.
Yes. I really appreciate that.
A reply at 4a.m..... A long email.

It definitely is a good way to start my day, reading such an email.
Bath, chat with Bec for a couple of mins on MSN and off I go to prepare my delicious breakfast.

I haven't cook for a long time. Didn't want to have a casual breakfast.
Cooked Mee goreng and I used last night's leftover vegetable as my side.
I also cooked my specialty - amazing omelette. ha ha.....

I just finished my breakfast and watched one episode of the simpsons, Homer becomes a cop. ha ha. A good way to start a day. But my mind is a little tired after breakfast. I think I had too much. Lol.

Strangely, after the song Here comes the Rain came to an end, the rain really started to stop. Ok. sidetracked.

Manchester United is through to the semi-finals of CL after beating Roma 3-0 on aggregate. The 2nd leg at Old Trafford wasn't a classic, but United (classic united) still got the job done with a 1-0 scoreline, courtesy of a Tevez's header.

Ok. Gonna do washing.... After the mess I've created in the kitchen. Wahahhahhaha.

I miss you guys back home. I won't be going home this Autumn, but be assured that my heart is always with you guys.

Talking about some encounter lately - Ecclesiastes talked about life, how one should lead his life. Wow. Everyone who wants to live a life of success should read this book in the Bible. Every book in the Word is good, but this book speaks volumes about life! If there is a study on this book alone, I would definitely get it! I truly had an amazing time reading it.

Read Ecclesiastes!!!
Bryan Yee

No comments: