Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Very colddddd

Mr Yee is very cold today!!!!!
ha ha.
17 deg celsius.

Oh come on.
Stop complaining! lol.
I've always been a tropical boy.

The weather hasn't been very kind to me.
I reckon I'm gonna have all my weapons of destruction out now (All my long sleeves)! ha ha.

It's only autumn and I'm almost giving in!
What about winter. Lol.
The wind almost blew me off today.
It was this strong....
Wind + Rain today.
I almost called Jesus up today.
It was that cold.
I reckon He still has more for me to "enjoy". I mean for good...

Madnesssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Ok. If you guys want to experience what I experience, catch a flight to Brisbane, take a train to Robina and give me a call!
lol.
ok.

9 more days to end of Examination.
Yee is looking forward to it.
I love it.
just love it......

Bryan Yeeeee

No comments: