Saturday, April 19, 2008

Future's gonna be amazing

I was just browsing some HoGC's blog.

Ha ha. They are those blogs that would lift you up when you are feeling down, inspire you to a whole new level when you are feeling good.

Yeah. It's just like there's life inside the blog. The words are so edifying, uplifting and real. Real because it's written out of their own hearts, not just an inspiration thought. That's what blogs should be. Yeah~

Ok..
I'm looking forward to services this week.
3 weeks of vacation before the commencement of my third semester.
Fundamentals of Finance, Quantitative of Finance, Business Law and lastly Cultural and Ethical Values.

My 4 subjects for next semester. I'm looking forward to take one more subject. Stay tune! Yeah. Doing 5 subjects will be good....

Lv
Bryan

No comments: