Monday, March 24, 2008

Pst Fergus McIntyre

One of the ignited moments of my life - 23.3.2008..

We will be having Pst Fergus and his wife to be with us for the next 3 weeks in church!
I reckon it will be an awesome time with them.

My first service with him has already been an awesome one.
He is more of a prophet than anything else.
It's amazing how he ministers to people. He speaks right to the heart of people.

He pointed at me - and tell me something I probably will not be able to forget for the rest of my life. I might not have the exact words, which I am going to have SOON by buying the sermon cd this weekend.

"Academic... Your calling is to be at the top. Do not limit God. You are going to influence the people at the top." The only word I can remember is "top", and that is a good word. The torch is now in my hands.... I'm not sure how am I going to run this race in the next decades or half a century, but I reckon God is going to be with me all my life, to use my giftings to the maximum. To serve Him the rest of my days.

So many things have happened this year within a span of less than four months. I reckon that the things that I am facing now is a great training for me in the future. (:. Just like my amazing friend and her family - 2 loved ones died within a span of just weeks.

Bryan Yeeee

No comments: