Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter

Some of my friends in University have already head down to Melbourne for holidays.

I would be supposed to go with them, but then I need to catch up with quite a few stuff back here (Housekeeping in general). I had a great night with those guys playing AR the day before they head to Melbourne.

I was helping out with kids' church last night and missed Pastor Fergus's message. That's alright, I enjoy being with the kids... We watched Surf's up and played butt basketball. The rules are as suggested, butt on the floor. I was like being the bad guy... Coz it was girls vs boys (and there are overaged boys so it's a bit of a mismatch). Heh. So whenever the guys toss a long range ball, I will kind of send it back to the girls. We had heaps of fun though.

Had pancakes challenge this morning with the YAs. Girls vs boys (The girls had Matt). Ha ha. But it was heaps fun. I couldn't go beyond 4 pancakes as it was all flour and dough. It kind of made me sick? Lol. yeah. But I still love having it. Guys lost. Ha ha. Guys had 20, girls had 22.5.
Heaps fun. Love this statement when Josh says that he knows when to be competitive. It kept me pondering for a while. Imagine he became all so competitive eating pancakes? Lol. He would probably be sick of it till the end of the year.

Going to do whatever I am supposed to do now and you know what later ((:
Looking forward to services tomorrow.

Love
Bryan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See here or here