Thursday, March 27, 2008

Insp.

2 people inspired me yesterday, although in vast different ways.

I had Strategic Management Presentation yesterday.
Only one of us from the group presented.
She is one of the most fluent speakers I have ever seen in my life (Aged 18).
Who says young people can't do things?

I kind of know her, but I never knew that she was that good.
If she is just good in speaking, I would even bother to post it up.
However, she is very very hardworking I would say.
Working with her is amazing.
Everyone in our group is grateful for the presentation she has given.
I reckon we would be the group with the top marks for Strat.
That's for sure.

That was the first half of my day.
Did my 18+ card straight after our presentation.
18+ card is a card for us to legally buy alcohol, visit tavern, clubs and pubs (Not that I will go there frequently).
It's good to have one though.

Had a haircut and went for music practice later in the evening.....

We were supposed to have music practice on a Wednesday night even though Pastor Fergus was going to preach to us.


He preaches like a machine.... In a really good way though, and in the end, we ended the day without practicing, but our hearts are fulfilled.
He spoke so many things that really stirred our hearts.
So many thoughts to chew on.
We have to enjoy doing what we do.
"Have fun".

One shouldn't be limited by his/her own personality. We all can work hard to be exciting people. He is one great example. A prophet is(or rather can be) the most boring person on the face of this earth, as he has said. However, he definitely is far from that. He told us about him having to work on that area, just like all of us having to work on our weaknesses, albeit different things.

I copied chunks of notes out of his preaching.
It isn't that theological although there were a few bible verses.
Nevertheless, all of us went up to a whole new level.

Bryan Yee

No comments: