Saturday, March 29, 2008

Accounting Project

My Accounting project is on the line.

Ha ha. However, I just felt peace in my heart that it will be finished by this weekend (Cross heart la!!)
My presentation is on Tuesday.
I'm pretty sure we'll finish rehearsing at least once or twice by then.
Going to give them a few tips (I'm reading - The ART of public speaking)

That book just caught my attention and I borrowed it.
haven't had a chance to read it yet. But I reckon I will!!

I have already enrolled in all my subjects for next semester (One burden down).
I have got THE best classes.
I only have lessons on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. How good is that?
Thursday could potentially be my studying day and the weekend starts on Friday!

I'm going to conquer the greatest fear in my life (The fear of water).
Yeah. I have never feared anything more than water.
Gratitude to my swimming instructor is what I'll have if I ever conquer it!
I believe I can conquer it.

I'm going to embark on my powerpoint now!
Seeeeeee ya.
It's Quek's birthday today. It was good talking to him a while ago.

Bryan Yeeeeeeee loves

No comments: