Sunday, March 09, 2008

Life

I love life.

Yes. I do. Ha ha.
Just had a short chat with FX and then XJ (Really short).

But I guess I miss both of them quite a lot.
We've been great friends I reckon.. Do you reckon? Lol.
Who am I talking to? I don't know.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Wendy Neo has EXCEPTIONAL results. It is really good to hear one of the busiest people in church doing extraordinarily well in her studies. Amaz-ing.

Ha ha. The hypen is for Pst Joakim's version... I have heard his sermon on Ten Times better at least twice. Ha ha. And the word amaz-ing has been ringing in my mind. Awesome.

Week 9 of Semester 2. Time just fliessssss. 5 weeks to holidays 8 weeks to Semester 3. Ain't it fast? It sure is! Yeah. 1yr5months to Singapore permanently.

Yes. Bachelor Yee (As in degree and being single too).
He he. Ok. that's quite farnie I reckon.

Missing you people back home.
It's awesome chatting on MSN with MR TSS, although I wasn't that free. But talking to him is fun. He's a fun guy to be around with, that's for sure. Haven't really been using the MSN lately, except chatting with Uni friends and Robina.

((:
Awesome.

Bryan

No comments: