Friday, March 07, 2008

Being the head

My results for all my mid terms are out. I did well. Yeah. Not as good as I would hope for some and for one, it has exceeded my expectation because I didn't expect myself to do so well. We have reached an equilibrium here (Kind of).

I just had swimming today and flip! I feel on top of the world right now. I just hope that I can swim more often after doing it once, I feel so afresh. After swimming, I cycled home and went to church. That has got to be the coolest thing anyone can do on a friday. The icing on the cake was that I had a dota match before swimming and we won (Double cool eh). Ben preached well and I went up for prayer today. It was good as I had both Josh and Ben praying for me, one after another. It was the best thing on the face of this earth I would say. Penned down a few great revelations and some "weight" I had to lay down for this season. Hebrews 12:1-3. It was the vision for Heart of God Church last year and the vision for the YA of Gold Coast.

Nothing beats the presence of God. I had an awesome time just worshipping God today even though my right ear wasn't feeling real great with water from the swimming pool still there. madness. Gonna make myself some dinner!

Bryan Yeeeee

No comments: