Tuesday, March 11, 2008

In my face

"God is the most in your face fictional character." Homer Simpson
Yes, He is, just that He is not fictional.

After looking through a few of my results, I thought I was pretty good. But then God showed me that the best is yet to come. he showed me this by bringing me to a person who scored top marks for every subject she takes. Yeah. She has really inspired me a lot. It was as if God was just there... In my face telling me.. "That's not your best, you can do better." Prior to talking to her, I just receive another good mark for a particular subject. It was one of those times where I feel that I need to bring myself to a whole new level.

I was reading Isaiah today and many of the chapters read on a surface level may seem to be irrelevant to us, but in reality, they definitely apply.
Isaiah talked about people making idols out of their hands to worship with it. All of us in one way or another have our mini idols. Anything that consumes most of our time is our idol. Though we might not make it out of our hands. yeash. Make God our idol ((:.

Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Forevermore I will worship....
Forevermore I will sing....

Bryan Yee

No comments: