Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Itching

2 Projects are coming up.

Yeah. I really dislike doing projects, but then, I just have to love it to conquer it.
Will try my best to do whatever I can for them. Yeah.

Just watched some of MJs' clip. I am inspired to play ball again.
It's been so long since I played competitive. I've lost a yard of pace and some inches on my leaping abilities after my injury. I can still get them back, that's for sure. Shooting is almost gone too. Nice style, but then it is always slightly short.

I'm just gonna practice the basics - Defending, shooting, passing, layups. Yeah. The fundamentals were what make MJ and Scottie great. Those fanciful moves were just icing on the cake.

I'm so looking forward to Easter Holidays.

I just happen to pop by our church website a moment ago. There are so many events this year that I'm going to miss. And and and, it's weird sometimes to see my family members on the church website. Ha ha. I saw bro and sis's picture on the May calender, probably speaking in one of the slots in A to I. Ehhh. I'm going to miss that man. But I'm just so proud of them, like totally. Amaz-ing. A massive year for the church I reckon. I think many people are just going to take up more roles in church, serving this generation to the best of their abilities.

Bryan

No comments: