Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Backkkkk...

Tonight is going to be a long long night rushing projects!!! Yeah.
But I relish it.

I went to the court today.
There was a shooting competition going on organised by 2 of my friends and I paid 5 bucks to enter the competition. anddd I came in third. Ha ha. Well, joint third. He sort of helped me "booked" my prize. It's a Gold Coast Blaze's cap, signed by all their players. It's a coveted thing eh.. I also won a t-shirt. But decided to give it away. It's more blessed to give than to receive. Lol.



FX bought me a wallet too. He's just an awesome friend. He hasn't replied my sms till date. Wondering what's going on??

Ha ha. Imagine one day where your signature is the most coveted thing on the face of this earth. Dream..... I'm mad. Look to God.. Always. For good and for bad.

Bryannn..

No comments: