Friday, March 14, 2008

Early

Managed to get up early today after my long swimming lesson yesterday.
Managed to swim freestyle (Albeit with a fin). Ha ha. That's quite an achievement for me. Just looked up on the net how to conquer the fear of water due to very very unpleasant experience.

Ok, enough said.

This week hasn't begin in a scintillating fashion. Things have been coming up against me. The big picture is to be looked upon. I'm not sure what God has in stored for me, but I believe He's going to mold me like never before. One of the things that happened is that the sports centre people actually gave my student ID to another lady? It's pretty frustrating considering the fact that we need our ID to do a lot of things.

It's going to be a good day today meeting with Ben P later. Haven't had time to catch up with him for a long time. Looking at those chalet pictures bring me back to home indefinitely. I pray for an awesome weekend (Lotsa projects are pressing me)

Bryan Yee

No comments: