Monday, March 03, 2008

Autumn is here

1st March marks the first day of Autumn over here in Aussie.
The fans can go into the storeroom now. It's getting below 20deg celsius at night!

Ha ha. Yeah. I just love this cold weather (Which means I can finally wear all my long sleeve shirts!!) Lol. Jokes aside. March is going to be an awesome month for me. It's already two months down! Many things have already happened to me. Learnt quite a lot through this two months.

I was at kids' church yesterday morning helping out. It was just awesome. I have to make a decision to love them. When we're younger, we just love someone older to come and talk to us, encourage us and love us. I believe that it's still the same now. They were the younger bunch and these kids are so lovely I would say. Teaching them how to tie their shoelaces, playing flour (Pronounced as flower here) with them. Yeah. I finally see why Rebekah love kids so much. Ha ha. Although I'm not there yet, that's for sure.

Anyway, night service was awesome. Josh had a good heart to heart with all of us, about his own struggles in life. The worship was just awesome.

Ok. going to bath and have brekkie before heading to Uni. Need more jackets. Gotta ask Sis to bring all my jackets from home when she comes here in May!! Ha ha.

Yeeee

No comments: