Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another great weekend for me

Pastor Fergus prophesied for me again today.
I just love it. It's like a confirmation of what he has said last week.
There is also an add on to what he said last week.

But more than the prophecy, I have to really live out whatever God has in stored for me.
The people who are most frustrated at the end of the day are people with talent but do not have the perseverance to hold on to their vision till the end.

2Timothy 4:7
"I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith."

Decided to call other people today. So I dialed Wendy Lee. Ha ha. I tried calling Zhuo and Goh before that, but nobody answered. To be frank (Please listen out, Wendy!), I felt a little weird talking to her too at first (She was v. uncomfortable). Ha ha. Breaking the ice has kind of been my strength, but then she's a hard ice. Lol. Just kidding. My joke is funny ok. Lol. Being very confident and assureddddddddd.

I did had a good chat with her. I might just call at the most unexpected times. Ha ha. Catching up with you guys once a week have been the most amazing things eh!?

Went over to Felix's place last night and I told him about WW2 (My passion). He had to write an essay about Just War and that's kind of like my strength! lol. I could do it for him (If it's ethical to).

Lastly, Man Utd is still at the top of the Barclay EPL.... They beat Villa comprehensively with an astonishing 4-0 scoreline. It is courtesy of Tevez, Ronaldo and Rooney's brace. 6 pts clear at the top of the table with a superior goal difference. Title is certainly going to be at the Old Trafford's trophy room this year!

Bryan Yee

No comments: