Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Time

It's the resource that most of us want more of each day....

Yes. Yesterday, today and I anticipate tomorrow are going to be days that are just going to be power packed. Packed with a lot of work, project and other stuff.

But I just want to spend some time right now and blogged, and listening to some songs like Find me at the cross... It's so refreshing listening to these old worship songs, esp. by Chris O'Brien.

I am going to embark on my reading soon. Haven't been able to breath much due to the immense amount of work lately. As mid terms are drawing nearer, I anticipate that it will just be in a blink of an eye that the final exams will approach.

Looking forward to the lessons later as Strat and Economics are the subjects I am dominating this year. Ha ha. Yeah...

Bryan

No comments: