Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bacckk.

Ha ha. Had a kinda short lesson today.
Did well for my quiz.. Had project meetings, finished accounting project (finally), though it's not like my 110%, but I did put in a lot of effort. Ha ha.
Hopefully I will get the desired grades I set out to achieve?

Skyped with Evie before I went to do my Accnting project.
Miss home. Think a few of the lads are in the background, Pam, Char and Cheryl Chan.. If I'm not wrong. I miss those voices and homee. yes. It has been a hectic week but I love the stress being placed upon me.. I look it as a challenge though.

I'm over at Heng's place now. Just finished 1 on 1 dota with him. ha ha. It's kinda funny. We challenged who can kill the enemy faster. I lost.. Ha ha. He's a veteran for 3 years while I am a newbie at one week old. We went to Pac Fair today as he shopped for his TV, deck of cards, some sweets while I accompany him around. Had my lunch there with him too.

Listened to some songs while dota-ing. ha ha. nice songs that I never had a chance to tune in to before by various artists. Ok. It's getting late. I'm gonna run home now or else the sky will get too dark.

Bryan Yee

No comments: