Monday, February 18, 2008

Connectionnn..

I just had my first lecture of the week. Principles of economics.

It kinda ended early, half and hour early to be exact.
I was kind of dozing off. Fortunately, I was awoke when the lecturer taught something that matter and I didn't know. ha ha. It was a good day. John Nash's theory...

Plugging in to my Itunes and checking emails now at the library.
I tell you, it's been ages since I have like lists of emails. Every email I receive is precious to me. Though sometimes some are kinda junkie and I will report them as spams.

I'm attempting my Accounting questions once I'm off this site.
Communicating with great men of God like Psts and Garrett through the mail have been awesome.

It kind of raise my thoughts into a whole new level. The praises and encouragement from them just inject a whole new level of faith into me, in particular. Probably there is that spiritual inputs. I mean I love encouragement, and especially those with spiritual input.

I'm really looking forward to Pastor's visit in May. Hopefully sis and bro will come along too. It'll be cold during that time and I relish wearing all my jackets, blazer etc etc. I have brought a lot of long sleeve but I haven't had the chance to wear them since.. Ha ha.

Ok. my time is up. Just gotta wait for the next post, babe. I talked to Yvonne, Gina, Keegan and Jacko last night. It was nice talking to all these people who have been in church since forever.... Yeah.

Bryan Yeeee

No comments: