Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Sydney



Me Vern Dan

Hi peeps. Sydney is amazing. Ha ha. I have quite a few pictures to show you guys. Today's going to be a long and hectic day for me. Ha ha.

Madness I tell you. 8 hours of lesson straight, starting from 10a.m.-6p.m. (I'm going to be late for my economics tutorial)

Anyway, it has been an awesome weekend over at Sydney. and Oxford falls. It truly has been a dream for me to go to CCC and Hillsong one day. I didn't have the time to visit Hillsong though. I was back on Gold Coast on Saturday night.

But some pictures for you to drool on. I had a great time catching up with Ivan, Daniel and Charleston at Oxford Falls. Also got to know a lot of people from Robina better. It was truly an amazing 3 days for me.

Brook Frazer was leading the song Hosanna on Thursday night. It was just like God was there. We were all completely lost in the presence of God. Josh Kelsey preached afterwards. I'm gonna talk about Josh as he is such a hospitable and encouraging person. On the last day of the conf. I met him like 3 times and 3 times, he never failed to encourage me. "Keep going strong for God" etcetc.

I also met Pastors, Rinnah and Lynette at their apartment on the second night and it's great to see them once again! Ha ha. Just being around all these people for a while makes you feel more inspired to become bigger. I didn't get to see much of Sydney this time round, I will definitely be back for more and definitely, Hillsong. I will be back next year again!

Class is on in 45mins.!


Me ben Chelle Jose

The 4 Singaporena

CCC Robina YAs. (At wood and Stone Restaurant) - Beautiful pple eh.!





Bryan Yee..

No comments: