Thursday, January 31, 2008

God is good all the time

Hey there. I just wanted a break from this blog while nursing my ankle injury.

Thanks to everyone who played a part.
I haven't been looking forward to Sydney for Awakening until the release of my X-ray yesterday.
But I know I will go no matter what, but I'm just not looking forward to it. There's no broken bone after all.

God is in this equation after all. I have faith that He has healed me.

It's good to have great friends to go through times like this with you.

Well. I'm going to see Pastors and the rest of the people at Sydney soon (I really hope things can work out well). I'll be heading down to Coolangetta in just over an hour's time. It's just 2 days, but it'll be 2 awesome days.

Heh. Just read Vern's blog and wow. it seems fun I reckon.
Ok. gtg.

Bryan.

No comments: