Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Back to earth

Yesterday was just full on!!!

I had 8 hours of lesson straight. Fortunately, my strategic management's lecture ended 1 hour earlier and I had 1 hour of rest from work. Still, my mind was full on yesterday.

Today's been pretty good. I had a test this morning at 8.00am. Was a little late, but we have all the time in the world to complete our test, so it was ok! Ha ha. I did it in 50mins though. Time really just blew by. I haven't even visited the gym this semester yet. Well, partially due to my injury. Ha ha. I aim to hit the gym next week.

God is amazing. My leg is getting better each day (Though it's still sore). Arigato to everyone who cared! I still miss Sydney though. However, My aim is to travel every part of Australia... Melbourne will be my next destination and hopefully before I leave this beautiful place, I will visit Perth. Nothing is concrete yet. That will be parked under my "wishlist".

Been out of touch with Basketball for just a few days and I realised that Lakers just signed Pau Gasol (How good can this get!!). Lakers have one of the best squads now. PG-D.Fisher SG-K.Bryant SF-Lamar Odom PF-Pau Gasol and C-Andrew Bynum. They are definitely in contention for the title next season. I hope that they will win the Western Conference title this season though (Hopefully they will not meet the Suns in the first round!). Ha ha.

Internet's been down lately and I can't do much work, fortunately, there is still internet access at Uni! I am using Heng's computer now. Ok. He should be studying for exams, but he's still sleeping. His paper is in 55 mins time and he's sleeping. What a sleeper!!!

Looking forward to Ignite and Weekend Services!!!

Bryan Yee..

No comments: