Monday, February 18, 2008

Loving you peeps

Today's Sunday, assuming, since it's passed 12a.m. EST.

I kinda miss people in HoGC. So I called FX, knowing that there will be others I can talk to too. Yeah. I did talk to a few people apart from FX. Just as I was about to tell him more about myself, credit is low. Ha ha. Talk to you more soon dude.

Aussie's prepaid phone is really good. You buy A$29 bucks of credit and it gives you A$130 worth of credit and A$49 for A$310. Albeit for one month, but if I can call home as and when, why not choose the latter. Talking to FX kind of plug me back to home.. and I miss home. Miss the people there, first and foremost. I thank God for technology. If not for technology. I would be flying letters back with pigeon. ha ha. "Fei ge chuan shu". My han yu pin yin is still pretty good.. Lol. I was the top in my cohort in that in Sec 2 though.. Ha ha. But it wasn't really legitimate as everyone had the right answer and I kinda have more of the right answer.

Not talking straight, but you know what I mean.
Services were good though. Ben preached in the morning while Pst Don preached at night.

Ok this is going to be a great week.
Week 6!
8 more weeks to end of semesters.
Looking forward to that though.

Bryan Yee

No comments: