Friday, February 15, 2008

Post Valentine's day

Being quite bored here, I've learnt a game that I never learnt in Singapore, dota.
Ha ha. It's kind of fun though. Yeah.

I spent Wednesday with Felix to Pac Fair. Did our rounds of shopping.
He had to get some computer hardware, shoes and groceries.. While I went to get a pair of Jeans. I need a new pair considering my last pair of blue Jeans was bought in 06. I can't even remember actually.

Spent yesterday(Valentine's day) in Uni and home. The older boys from church came and chilled out with Michael Rankin. They are all at a date-able age and listening to them gives me a picture of how things will be like in future for us. Ha ha. One of them said this about what another girl told him.. "Hey XX, you are a good friend and I don't think we should progress beyond our friendship". Life's cruel... Yeah. Good man like them should have been taken up ages ago.

Talking to Mr Wai now. Ha ha.

Bryan Yee

No comments: