Thursday, February 21, 2008

Long week

It has just been a long week. 1 project numerous assignments to be done. Yeah. I haven't really taken a breath until right now. Was just rushing Econometrics homework this morning. I hope that I will do well for that as the homework weighs 25% of the total marks (that's heavy), so participation in class doesn't really count. It's about all the marks we have for our work. Yeah. Every mark is so precious over there.

But well, if I have given my best and have no regrets, that's it. Ha ha. Next week's exam week. I reckon I never had a more busy week in Uni like this week. It was just pure hectic. I'm going to look through econometrics later I reckon?

The sermon for love surprisingly is out and I'm at university now downloading it. I'm waiting for it to be downloaded.. Ha ha. I think I'm just going to love all the sermons in the 'love' series that Pastor has preached. Love Subjectively was a good one and I have listened to it twice till date.

I'm also pretty hungry now. Probably gonna get some food after I finish downloading the sermon. ha ha. It's going to be a good day today.

that's abt all..

Bryan..

No comments: