Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ignite

The wireless at home is finally up and it's 1/1/2 times faster than the previous connection at 1500kb/s.
Yes. Ha ha. I'm blogging this from home, finally.

Ignite on Friday was just awesome. The presence of God was evidently there.
Awesome God.
It was soo nice. Pastor Don gave us a great word and it was the first time I've seen Pastor Don preach at Ignite. It was awesome I would say.
Talking about the the poor lady in Samuel, with the jug of oil. It is the umpteenth time I've listened to it, but my revelation I had seemed as if it was my first time listening to it. Love it.

I kind of did all my laundry and washing yesterday. All done! Ha ha. The whole house was infested with lotsa ants. We feed them with windex (The solution that we normally use to clean glass surface). They were all dead my night. ha ha. Cool man!

Church tomorrow morning. Gonna have a great day!!!! Miss you guys..

Love
Bryannn

No comments: