Monday, February 25, 2008

long Sleep

I had a super duper long sleep after I returned home today.

Today marks the beginning of my mid term and I had my first paper at 10a.m. this morning (Yawn). Ha ha. I reckon I will do pretty ok for Economics today. One subject off my mind.. 2 more to go. Accounting and Econometrics on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. Yeah. Gonna do well for both.

I wasn't feeling particularly good this morning after I woke up. I was just listening to Pastor's sermon on love Subjectively while on my bike. Still. I wasn't really in top mood. So I just prayed to God to let today be an awesome day. After my Economics paper, I felt much much better. Yeah. Just been an awesome day from that point on.

Even though mentally I was feeling tops, physically, I'm not. I went home, bathed, and felt like the weight of the world was on my head. It was so heavy. Ha ha. Went to sleep immediately. I woke up and the sky was already pitched dark. Went to look at my alarm clock. It reads 9.00p.m. Wow. This is one of the rare times that I actually had such a long nap. I reckon it's my longest nap for a long time. Yes. I had good dreams too. About the future of Heart of God Church. I just remember seeing Xinyi and Keegan. My Yuhua mates in the dream. There were a lot of people, but I couldn't remember much, just them.

Bryan Yee

No comments: