Thursday, February 07, 2008

CNY?

While everyone celebrated their Chinese New Year.

I had a great sleep. like close to 11 hours.
I went out with a few Uni friends to Pacific Fair and did our rounds of shopping.

Got a Ralph Cologne and Deodorant.
Pardon me if the latter is spelt wrongly. Ha ha.
Yeah. It was at a special special rate.

Nobody would have guessed the price rightly I reckon.

Got myself some other stuff that I need (like a compression bandage for my ankle).

Internet at home's been down and my mobility is still not at 100% yet. Hence, I have to wait for the Rankins to bring me to school (They have been phenomenal, really). I kinda miss church after Sunday has ended.

This is my first year since forever that I did not celebrate CNY. Well. With my bed, at least. No extra income this year.

I'm at a place in Uni right now, where I can view the trees and beautiful sceneries. With very few people passing by (It's only 8.40a.m. in the morning). Coming to Uni itself is a holiday. I really do enjoy the sceneries here.

Going to have breakfast soon I reckon....

Anyway. Some thoughts before I end this Post....

Proverbs 16 23-25.
23 From a wise mind comes wise speech;
the words of the wise are persuasive.

24 Kind words are like honey—
sweet to the soul and healthy for the body.

25 There is a path before each person that seems right,
but it ends in death.

When our hearts are right, right words flow.

Results will show when the process is right.

Bryan Yee...

1 comment:

asoka2 said...

Nice story im so impressed.Thank youIts all about living.