Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reading

I'm settled.. More or less. ha ha.
However, some of the long pants are still in my ultra huge luggage.

I just subscribed to Fortune Magazine (Just a casual remark by Garrett, heh, but I'm going to read it!).
It's for my own good anyway. I'm gonna be an avid reader of such magazines.

I pray that Heng comes back tomorrow healthy! So that I can visit his hostel for the night. Lol. We can chat about lives! I'm not going to think about returning to Singas for at least a few months! I just checked my schedule. If everything goes smoothly, I will graduate in Oct 2009! I will end my examination in late August (Winter!!) and hopefully I can go to Singas for about one month before getting my degree.

Well. I really want to accelerate my course! The earliest I can graduate is in May! (That's provided if I maintain my GPA of 3(Distinction in every subject i.e. 75++) and above + taking 5 subs every semester). I believe all things are possible. Going to enquire about 5 subjects tomorrow!

Looking forward to Second Semester and conquering once again!
Missing my great friends back home. But then, I have education to fulfill though.

God of my forever!

No comments: