Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Out of Ur and into Canaan!

CC + Einstein
(After first haircut)
Kee + Fab + Timothy
Quek!
Frank + Einstein
E&G Zone people + HY!
E2 Gals!
Yong!
Yassy!

E Zone girls and Quek

It has been a long journey back here.
I didn't even use the in-flight entertainment on the plane.
Was so bored with Qantas in-flight entertainment.

Instead, I read Harvest Times.
This issue of harvest times talked about marriage, courtship (wooo, interesting huh?) and more than that, 3 of the many successful Christians in CHC and Asia are featured. I was so inspired by each of them. Each of them is different in the things that they do, but the love for God is the same.

I got the Window seat this time round! It is actually the best seat as you can dump all the "unwanted" stuff on your left (if you're on the left side of the window seat) or right. I was flat out after reading a few pages of harvest times. I will miss Pastor Kong's visit in November (Very certain of that!)

My 3 weeks to Singapore have been awesome! I have made a lot more new friends, and got to know many of them better this time round. The meeting with Garrett certainly was inspiring and I needed that. I needed someone to expand my mind. Talking to the senior leaders in office, or simply anywhere was great too. More than being blessed, I hope that I've been a blessing too.

God answers prayers! Even though I have to wait for many many years, God hasn't forgotten about what I've prayed. I just have to wait for Him, and His timing, that's all! I haven't watch a football match for ages! and I mean it. I have been following Man Utd on Soccernet and news from friends (That's all!).

I miss everyone back home! Like the moment I enter the Checkpoint. It has been the most fantabulous time with G Zone! and also, E Zone. some pictures at the top to tell you peeps how I've spent my last 2 days in SG.

I will only start school next week! Going to school is great (Especially when you do pretty well for your exams!). I'm going from strength to strength and not being complacent! I miss the gym sessions with Granador Heng Kingdom! Lol. Basketball sessions and I'm gonna learn swimming this year.

I have conquered one of the two biggest obstacles! That's getting my drivers. Next, it would be getting my swimming done! (Parents warned me time and again not to DRIVE.... I gave them the confidence by leaving my drivers at home.. I have sort of gone against them in many occasions... (not really, but just spending more time in church doing the work.)).

Gonna meet Pastors, Charleston and Ivan at the end of the month at Awakening!

Love

Bryan Yee

No comments: