Thursday, January 10, 2008

Looking Back.....

Was just thinking of the things that used to bother me in 07`. Ha ha. Come to think of it, it's been amazing how I've changed. The 'smallness' that used to plague me is now gone.

Well. I've been looking at Videos about guitar last night and I badly want to improve my guitar so that one day, I can be used by God to play for Him. Learning everything that I can through the net. I'm going to do the same throughout this year since there's not really a teacher there.

Was just sending some songs to Peck this morning and the songs that I once used to like sound nice once again. I was just listening to the songs from this album called Higher. They sound really nice. There's this song "House For The Heavens" that is really nice. While heating my food up, I can't contain my joy and I was just jumping in my kitchen (Heh.. there's no one at home btw). Yeah. The whole Higher album is filled with faith-filled Praise Songs. If you feel down anytime, put in the Higher CD into you player or plug in your iPod and listen to it. It's one of the best remedy! It's not "dumping" our worries, but then it's admist of the worries, we still have control over our emotions.

It's just like the best thing on the face of this earth. Listening to praise songs and also Pastor How's sermon on Spiders! Lol. I'm going to listen to it a few more times. It's such a good sermon that I never get tired of it.

Sam Allardyce of Newcastle United is sacked, or to put it nicer, has parted company with the club. Arsenal drew 1-1 with Tottenham in League Cup Semi-Final with Walcott equalising Jenas' opening. Heh. I sound like a commentator.

I had a weird dream last night. heh. It was me and Wendily going to Malaysia. Then Miaow Guan and Adri came along (Weird combi). It was funny..... I shall spare the details as it's embarassing to some of em....

Bryan Yee

No comments: