Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Last lap!

17th December Monday - 8.15p.m. If you want to know the flight number, ask Xinjie. Ha ha.

My last paper would be in 2 days' time. This sums up my whole of semester 1. Heh.
Yep yep. It's nothing but Business Maths on Friday on a faithful afternoon at 3p.m. at Sport's Hall.

After which, I will be having mystreet (not sure whether I can get a lift for this yet).
Sunday 2 services and bam. I'm off to SG.
Some of my friends over here are heading back to their home country today.
Arh. Miss it! Lol.
But whatever it is. I'm happy to be going back home on a faithful Monday Morning (I will be taking a train at 9++a.m.) Heh.

A lot of books to read I reckon.
A great book I recommend every human alive to read - Developing the leaders around you! By John Maxwell.
I'm just one chapter into it and I felt that I've learnt so much.
Pastors have always give us quotes like "everything rises and falls on leadership", "there is no success without a successor" and etcetc., all these great quotes came from this awesome book. I just can't emphasize much more why we should read this book.

A person is determined by the friends he makes and the books that he reads (or she if you are a female). I remembered this quote from Pastor Lia when she preached it on Sunday Service to the teens (In the early 2003). I remembered that I got a prize for answering this quote. Heh. It pays to answer, and well, four and a half years down the road, this quote has dearly etched in my memory bank.

I rested the whole of yesterday. Watched a few Simpsons' episode and went to Harbourtown with Felix. It was an amazingly long journey from Bond. It took us 1 and a half hours just to get there. We shopped for 2 hours and took another 1 and a half hours to get back to campus. heh. Well, I got to see a lot of nice sceneries though. Ha ha.

I'm still at Felix's hostel and I'm going back real soon. Yesterday was one of the rare days where I got a well deserved rest! Heh. Not really rest, but I did some Christmas shopping. All the Polo Ralph Lauren's apparels are slashed 50% (I saw the saliva!!!) Heh. It's authentic and real btw, not some counterfeit products. I got a polo tee at AU$50. Which is about 65 sing, still about 60 dollars cheaper than those sold in Singapore. I know!

Miss Singapore like crazy.
It's like my wife is over there or something.
lol.
Absence REALLY Makes the heart grows fonder and FONDER!

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: