Monday, December 10, 2007

Craig David's Qi Tian.

My tablet PC is down!!!
At such a time. Heh.
But thank God for great people like Max and Sharon, who let me use their computer.

Shuan Hart preached a good sermon last night and although it wasn't those kind of note-taking sermons, it's as relevant to me. It spoke right into my heart though.

Marketing Exam is coming up in about 6hours and IT is coming up in 9half hours. I woke up pretty early this morning. Well, I had quite a good dream. Had a chat with senior minister and minister mentor in it. Heh. It wasn't a direct conversation, but you will feel it's a good kind of dream?

After today, I'm only left with Business Maths on Friday.
I do enjoy the process of studying.

I'll be going home in 7 days' time!
Ha ha. Two weeks have just passed in the blink of an eye.
I was just chatting with some church mate over here that it'll be three weeks before I leave Aussie. Well, it's now in a week's time.
Though I'm looking forward to home, I will miss some of the things here, of course (But not much).

A brown cat is sitting beside me now; gazing at me intently; monitoring every action that I am making; as if he's going to devour me any moment. That's because I'm sitting on a chair he was sleeping on. Heh.
He seemed very agitated now.

It's Pearly Lim's birthday today.

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: