Saturday, December 15, 2007

Exams are OVER

I had Business Maths yesterday and it went really well.

I was enjoying studying yesterday before the paper actually. Plugged in my iPod and did Maths. I was in the library, but could not contain my emotions and I just worship (Not that loud for anyone to hear), but the presence of God was with me. Yeah. I finished the Maths paper pretty fast I reckon. I got back home 45 minutes before the paper ended.

It was a pretty good day yeah.

I had mystreet this morning. We went to a street and did lawn mowing and basically helped people to clean their garden. We helped a family to lay some bricks. It was hard and my wheelbarrow actually overturned once. Ha ha. Yeah. That's kind of funny! Lol.

I can actually memorise every route for my driving exams! Lol. Get into the car, adjust the seat etcetc. It's becoming a nightmare. Lol. God, helped me get it done and over with!!!! Heh.

Just finished my shower. I think I'm going to read more of the John Maxwell's Developing the leader's around you book. It's a great book!! Lol. Woke up at 3a.m. this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Picked up that book and read till about half past 5a.m.? Lol. Kinda mad yeah. Heh.
I got so much out of that book!

No one's online now. Many of my friends have went back home! It's my turn in two days' time. Am looking forward to it.

Bryan Yee....XX

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John Maxwell is one of my favorite writers. I'm reading his book, 21 Qualities for a Leader and it's great.

Enjoy. . .