Monday, December 31, 2007

2007... memoirs!

2007 has been truly a year of acceleration for me.

Though I'm not in church physically, but I feel that I really have grown much more than I've ever grown. The problems that I faced are very much different from what most people face.

God has brought me through a lot of circumstances and situation to help me grow, albeit much different from most people. Uncertainties - School and driving are the two perfect example I would say.

I went for driving today and it went awesomely well. Tomorrow's my test and I pray that I will pass and keep calm! Yeah. My fourth try. I kinda can't believe it, but I believe that I will do it and I was calmer than before driving today.

Ha ha. Anyway, it's been more than two weeks since I blogged. lol.

My life back in SG -

God has been truly good. He knows that my passion has been people. I met two friends on my way back from Aussie. I was at Robina train station and I met this Hong Konger whom I played basketball with before. He was also going back home. We took the train together. Another even more amazing thing happened. I met Calvin (0r kelvin?) at the airport and he's taking the same plane as me as he can't get a direct flight back to KK. He was well received by Heart of God Church people!! I think he thoroughly enjoyed our company! He certainly does! Yeah.

I have been working in office for the past 1 and a half week. Though I'm only back for 3 weeks, I certainly miss the people here. I love them till death! I got to know more people in office too. I've got to know Pastors better too. That's been awesome!

Tomorrow's going to be amazing. Going for an overnight session in church tomorrow!

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: