Friday, November 09, 2007

Awesome

It has just been an awesome day.

Went to school in the morning to discuss marketing Project. Within 45 mins, Tom and me had 85% of our Marketing Plan done. We're just so effecient. Yeah? Ha ha. He is a really creative dude. Hats off to you, dude.

We went on to train our basketball. He asked me for advice on how to shoot the ball properly. I was pretty amazed by his humility. This is a guy, standing at 6'6, asking a guy who's 6 inches (15cm) smaller. Ha ha. We had a great shooting session.

After shootout, he fetched me home. Chill out a while before I have a quick nap. Went to church for Ignite. I was following Justin today for sound. He is such an amazing man. I was trying to write down which Auxillary to which speakers, and he just told hold of my notebook and did everything. He even drew out the stage for me! That's just amazing. He is also 19yrs old, he does not just drive a car, he can operate a real airplane. This is cool, ain't it. He's just like a real engineer (Though he is already one).

Had Macs with Michael. Home now. Pretty much a day. Ha ha. I love chatting with Singapore.

Bryan

No comments: