Thursday, November 08, 2007

Life Skills

I have finally learnt how to take the bus here.

Quite a feat I reckon? Been here for close to 2 and a half months and yesterday was my first try taking the public bus here. it's pretty cheap I reckon, when you have a student pass, of course.

Went to Pacific Fair with my good buddy over here, Felix. Ha ha. He's an awesome mate man. Pure and truthful as a friend. It's kinda hard to get such a friend these days.

Woke up at 2.30a.m. this morning. Ha ha. Probably because I slept at 8p.m. the night before. It's still pretty breezy these days. I enjoy the breeze here thoroughly. It's pretty cold though. There's one night where I left my windows and door open and the cat, Beau, jumped onto my bed. Ha ha. So sweet. I stroked him a few times and he went down my bed. I had a great night that night.

Pretty hard day for me. I had lessons from 10a.m.-6p.m. I didn't waste my break, I did the Maths tutorial and read through the Marketing article! And I was on for panel for Marketing today. I think I did pretty well. Spoke a lot! Yeah. That's a good sign. I really love marketing class as I get to express my views here freely. May it be right or wrong! We had group discussion for Comm Skills and I was kinda quiet. I have so much to learn from the people in Comm Skills, especially those who are in my group for group projects. All of them are older, not just older, they all have experience in the world and I would pretty much like to sit back and hear what they have got to say rather than talk like them. These people present their thoughts and ideas in a different dimension. Ha ha. Not better or certainly not worse, just out of the box? Yeah!

I went to gym yesterday and went to the court to train my 3 pointers. I can consider myself a pretty good shooter now. Ha ha. I make most of my shots, including my 3 pointers. There was also this guy, about 6"10-6"11 (About 2.10m). Who was practising alone. He is not just tall, but he's also good. His wrist while shooting is fixed and he has a nice shooting touch. It's like those NBA players. Yeah. I think he must be the guy who played for NBL, as the lady from sports centre told us that there'sa person in Bond who played for the NBL (Same league as the Singapore Slingers).

Something exciting.... Somebody today told me that I talked like Pst How. ha ha. I'll let this mystery be unrevealed. But that's a great compliment, yeah.. It's someone from SG. Ha ha.?

It's time for? I don't know. Gonna look at my Workplan.

Bryan Yee.....XX

No comments: