Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Take all of me

"I love you...
All of my heart is in you.
Jesus Christ
Take my life, take ALL OF ME"

Take all of me (Hillsong United)
This song just came to my mind.
Wow. God, take my life, take it all.

I'm so amazed by God. Abraham had to leave Ur before he actually reached Canaan (Though he didn't really enjoy the riches that it promised)

My Ur was kinda like Singapore - My home, my comfort zone.

Wednesday morning are inspiration mornings.
Yeah. I made myself a meal again.
Some pictures for you people.


"Personalised Yee"

"Yee-ice"


Two toasts, chickens, grapes and a personalised scrambled egg. The scrambled eggs taste better today. Lower heat does the magic. The heat shall be lower the next time round. I cooked it with flat mushrooms and ham today. Wow. It just taste awesome.

Missed those Home Economics lesson in Sec 1 and 2.
Ha ha. I would have scored full marks for presentation. Man. ha ha.

The ice coffee I made was my first. Ha ha.
It costs Au$5.50 at school, and a smaller portion.
I reckoned mine can be sold at Au$7.
Ha ha. And my personalised breakfast probably Au$12.90.
I would have been twenty dollars richer.

I also want to thank Maryse for that video. Ha ha.
Missed all the high rise buildings over there, that's for sure.
And the golden flocks on Jy. It has a different "hweeling" on him
Surprise surprise.

A.I.(Artificial Intelligence) is quite a good movie. Jude Law is just like a supporting cast. Ha ha. He only appeared after 1hr into the movie and disappeared 25minutes before it ended.

Yeah. nevertheless, it's worth watching.

I re-watched the Simpsons movie. It was awesome.
Yeah. Those were the two movies I watched yesterday.

"Fear of the Lord is beginning of wisdom
The knowledge of the Holy one is understanding"

Loving God is never enough. The love for God doesn't keep us away from sin.
It is the fear of the Lord that keeps us away from sin.

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: