Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hardwork paid off

I had a Marketing quiz today at 8a.m. at Cerum.

My awesome friend, Tom Niederer, picked me up at 7.40a.m. at my home.
He's just an awesome person. Ha ha.
The paper was kind of hard, but it was the sort of challenge I relinquish.

I reckon I'll do better for this paper than the previous one even though I was like one of the last to finish in the LT. I was so tired. When the first person finished the paper, I only finished half of it and some of them were done half-heartedly.

We played ball after marketing. Everything was bad. I was so tired after marketing, but it was good workout yea? Ha ha.

Went blog surfing and gave some comments to peeps. Yeah. Josh talked about give comments (It doesn't hurt to give comments) People anticipate it! Come on, don't tell me that you do not like your blog to be tagged? Ha ha. Freely give, freely receive.

I borrowed 2 DVDs yesterday and I'm so gonna watch them. I studied more than 7 hours yesterday. That's a record for me in one day since I came here. ha ha. yeah. I'm almost in a daze now. I was somewhat dissatisfied in not giving my best, hence, I recapped some of the points over and over again. Went to bed at 2.40a.m., I only turn in at 3a.m. I guess. i woke up at 5.30am., panicking. Caught some more sleep and woke up at 7.01a.m. Wash up, bath, breakfast before Mr toilet Tom came and fetch me (It's an internal joke).

Feeling refreshed now! Good luck to all A'lvls people taking their first paper.
and O'lvl E Maths Paper 2. My students are so gonna Ace it!
Ha ha. (Biased.. orhhh). I love being child-like at times, but mature. These oxymoron-ic terms do exist together man.
They so do. yeah they DO!

Love

Bryan.

No comments: