Saturday, October 20, 2007

Random!

Highway run....
Into the midnight sun...
Wheels go round and round...
You're on my mind.....

Restless hearts.....
Sleep alone tonight....
Sending all my love.....
Along the wire.....

This song just went into my mind.
Pastor talked about this song on the pulpit a couple of months ago.
When I went to Kbox with my Secondary School mates a couple of days before my departure, I chanced upon this song and ha ha chose it.
The MTV was like sooooo old. 1970s or 1980s. Ha ha. It's kinda funny.

I just watched Spiderman 2 and it is one of those few movies that I have actually completed watching. The sequence is kinda weird too. I watched Spiderman 3 first, followed by 1, then 2.
But I'm able to link the story together, so it doesn't bother me that much.

It's going to be a hectic week for me.
Time really flies. It's already nearing the end of October! This means that I will be flying back real soon.

I'll be going to church tomorrow! Ha ha..

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: