Monday, October 22, 2007

Game on!

Hi.. Ha ha. Was chatting with Maryse and she gave me her multiply link to see Miaow Guan fighting with Wei Liang.

Arh. Miaow Guan. Ha ha. She has told me EVERYTHING, about what you said behind me ((: ha ha.

O'levels are here and my friends are busying mugging over in Singapore. Ha ha.
Mugging has a different meaning here. If you tell people you're going to mug, they might just stare blankly at you.

The video below is courtesy of Maryse. After we took this, we went on to have a random worship session, where one guitar and 6 hearts were for Jesus. The people in the worship session were me, Wendy (Neo), Maryse, Jia Yang and Zhuo Xinyi (Chloe and Baleno?) Ha ha. Garrett joined in later and shared with us a few things later on. We had a great session.

It's kinda weird to see yourself playing guitar. (I didn't know that it was my playing). Ha ha. I thought it was someone else when I heard the rhythm. Ha ha. I did improve oin my skills over the last year, especially the touch on the instrument. I guess when we play guitar for the highest cause (To draw the presence of God) over and over again, our skills will improve. It is good to play and entertain. But music has its origins in the OLD testament in drawing down the presence of God.

King David was a great Harpist (Modern day guitarist). And when King Saul needed someone to play for him, David would be one of the first names on Saul's mind.

Enjoy the video, courtesy of Maryse Low once again!



Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: