Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Inspiration

Went to the kitchen and inspiration struck. Ha ha.
This is it.

Ha ha.

Healthier choice today.
Cut up some fruit and warm up two muffins.
My eggs are more personalized today.
Beat two eggs, combined with spring onions, flat mushrooms, milk and ham.

They taste better than ever. ha ha.
The cup of tea was great too.
Had a good morning I guess.
Yeah.
The sermons are here!! Ha ha.
So gonna indulge in them (:

Best wishes to all O'levels Chemistry people!
Alkanes, alkenes, alcohol and acid... Blah blah blah.
ha ha.
infamous periodic table...
Potassium, Sodium Calcium Magnesium Aluminium.......

Ha ha. ok. madness. I forgot most things. I'm not sure the order was right for the above.





God of my forever ...............................................

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: