Saturday, September 15, 2007

Natural?

I didn't follow much of my workplan before 5p.m. (Eastern time) today.
However, I still managed to read through Marketing and Comm Skills' textbook!
I watched two movies today, Clash of the Titans and Troy.
Both are linked to Greek gods, somehow. But the storylines are quite different.
I also picked up some English Skills on Podcast.
The podcast on Itunes are great. We can learn a lot of things through it!
I have not talked to a single human face to face today at all!
A feat not done since quite long ago. Ha ha.
I'm already feeling bored and lonely, but I have God! Ha ha.

Troy is an awesome movie. I have only watched bits and pieces of it previous. I have finally finished the whole movie today. I felt so faith-filled after watching Troy. It is a movie that depicts courage, love and also greed.

Been watching all the old movies. Sessions with God here are as amazing.
They QTs here are really Quiet and I just absolutely enjoy it.

Grismond is heading to Manchester once again. For his third semester. 3/4 OvS student from HoGC are out of Singapore, with the except of Boris.

Love

Yee....XX

No comments: