Thursday, September 13, 2007

Contact Lens

I have not wear a single pair of contact lens till today.
My second week in Australia (To be exact).

I'm like a househusband today.
Lol. Vacuumed my room, did my laundry, made my breakfast and washed all the cutlery and plates. Spent quite some time on all of that. But the end result is awesome. I was doing my mini "BM" at home. It's Bryan's maintenance btw. ok. Lame.

I'm going to be home alone for 10 days. Feeling excited yet a little scared. Ha ha. I don't know why, but that's what I feel exactly now. I had a massage yesterday as my back was aching. My school provides such service at a lower fees though.

The weather here is really dry and my face and hands were itching due to my sensitive skin.

School was great today. I have a very young marketing tutor, Vanessa. Extremely young I guess, around 23 yrs old. Wow. She graduated from Bond at 19 yrs old and went touring around the world for two years. In Singapore, most people would have just collected their A'levels results at 19 years old.

I love the style here. But I guess there are many smart people in class too. Hope that each of us can spur on one another toward success. ((:

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: