Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Day 3! of Bond Uni.

Hey guys...

I guess as the days go by, I'll post less entry... Probably to make you guys salivate. Erm.. Right now, I'm giving lobsters and prawns to you guys for free. Probably should starve you guys about what's happening here.

Well, I woke up at 7.20a.m. (Eastern time) this morning and had a great breakfast. Yeah. The Rankins made breakfast for me and it was delicious. Yeah. Luckily I didn't have to stay in the campus.


Off to school on my coveted bike again. It was freezing cold. Even with a Gap Jumper and a Bond University T-Shirt underneath it, I was freezing! Yeah. the first part was good and I remembered in Slamdunk where Kaede Rukawa dozed off while riding a bike, I could too, I guess. I was so tired that I just had to tell myself "just a little bit more". Like what Pastor Lia would always say. Ha ha. I guess my muscles are really developing. My calves are aching from cycling too much daily. Even on first gear, I experience muscle aches. Maybe when I return to cycle with you guys at East Coast, I could do so without any aching problem! That's just to sidetrack.

School was awesome.. God put people to fill my day.. Germans are really fun people. I met two Germans today! i met one and we instantly clicked. I knew more about his culture and the way they do things. After he went home I was left alone. While going for a lecture about writing Resume, I met another German and well, we clicked. This guy is pursuing his Masters in IT (MIT) ha ha. Nice chap over here. Learnt a fair bit about writing resume and I guess it was a productive day.

After the lecture, I went home on my bike. It was drizzling this time round, but I know I couldn't wait any longer as it gets dark really fast. So I just had to bear the rain. I was praying to God that I wouldn't catch a cold and stuff. Ha ha. And now, I'm in my room typing all this. But it was really freezing! At the same time, I was really tired, I just wanted to sleep while riding and I closed my eyes on all the straight path. Ha ha. But I survived through all of them. I know when not to paddle and when to paddle.

Some pictures to whet your appetite.


You can see how strong the wind is!


A nice shot of the "Arch"

"PRINCETON!" The school was modelled after the Ivy League one!

At the top of the hill (Nice scenery ar!)


Random, But nice I guess.


Yeah.. You guys should come with me too!
Ha ha. Loving it here. But hey...
If HoGC was here, it would have been much better.

Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: