Friday, September 07, 2007

Flyboys.

I watched an awesome movie last night, called Flyboys. You should watch it too.
It's a movie based on a true story in WW1. Yeah. War is cruel. War separates.
Wiki it! Rent the video if possible.
I thought it was boring at first, but I was dead wrong.
It turned out to be good.
Ha ha. It has romance in it too.
That Goblin guy in X-men (James Franco) is the lead actor for this awesome movie.
The real character of James Franco never got to see the girl he met during the war ever again. That's real sad. The French girl told him that she'll meet him in Paris after the war. However, he never got to meet her (Lucienne) ever again after the war ):.





It made me realised how important it is to thank God for his provisions.
For every innovation comes sacrifice!

Today's an off day for me (Sort of)
Lessons commence next week and I'm raring to go.
I change my own bedsheet this morning and did some vacuuming.
Ha ha. I guess I would make a good househusband too. I would be cooking for myself next week as the Rankins have to attend a wedding up North of Queensland. Well, home alone, but not really alone. Time to love God all over again!


Josh, Pastor Don and Adrienne are back from National Conference!
Yeah. Looking forward to see them on Sunday.

Pls keep the SMS coming.
I will reply you guys asap.
Due to the time difference, it's hard for me to chat sometimes with you guys. But I love you nonetheless. Made some friends yesterday and one of them live in the hostel. Should be visiting him quite often as he has 3 similar lectures as I do! Wow!

Webcaming with friends' fun! Especially when you know how they're like at home? Yeah


Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: