Friday, August 31, 2007

Aussie

I'm now in Aussie, Vasity Lakes.

Everything is well.


Once on the plane, I opened up every letter that were written for me. It took me about 20mins to read every of them and I thank everyone who went. My Secondary School pals and S25 also came. I'm so honoured. Ha ha. About 50-60 people in all. Thanks everybody...


I watched Pride and Prejudice on the plane. I was so tired that I only understand 30% of the show. I dozed off halfway.


When I woke up. It's only less than 2hrs from Brisbane and I played a few games of chess and watch part of happy feet.


A few things made me weep yesterday. I guess God really has softened my heart and it's ok for anyone to cry. Wendy Lee.. Whatever you said yesterday was exteremly great and I'm very touched ((: Awesome la. You made me really really happy. I guess it was more of tears of joy, though I seemed really sad. I have a picture with u n Eli yesterday. I got your message yesterday, and am very touched by both of you gals. ha ha. You girls can do great exploits man! Ha ha.





Going to upload a few pictures and show you my new place's exterior. Haha. It's extremely cooling here and I love this place. But I still love the church in Heart of God. Going to church, CCC Robina later! Josh will be preaching.


I fell asleep again, I guess my level of energy is really low. Ha ha. Now, it's 1.25a.m. (Queensland time) Haha. Miss you guys over there man. lol.


I just had church service and after which, one of the church guys took me for a tour in Surfer's Paradise. Yeah. It's simply awesome.








Love you!

No comments: