Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Sentosa and Past Week!

It's been a week since I last wrote a post.
Life has been great. A life of significance is worth living.





My luggages are almost done.
The service on A.E. Sunday is awesome and it has given me a lot of insights.


I love God, people and also my life. Love these three things and life will not go wrong, but it doesn't mean a problem free life. Problems might be even greater, in 1 John 4:4 "You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world."





And this is the victory that has overcome the world - Our Faith!

I had my last Leaders' meeting for the year and also played my guitar the last at multi-purpose room. Ha ha. Some hilarious thing happen, shall not mention.





Was at Sentosa yesterday with really random people. I shall show you the picture soon.


I also wanna thank a few people for putting their heart and soul to bake cookies, make gifts for me, treating me to movie, treat me to a nice buffet and many more. I just love you guys so much. ((:. Where to find a better church? Yeah, certainly, Pastor How and Pastor Lia's dreams of a world class church is slowly showing signs. We are a first class generation in a first world nation, with a first world government!

24/Aug - Stephen's B'day

28/Aug - Jem Chan's B'day




Wei Tze and FX came over to my house for a stay last night. We talked the lot. Ha ha.





Pictures Picturesss....









Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: